Rest Collector with/without discovery results inconsistent

I am trying to pull event data from a remote location with http rest collector.

It requires 2 stages to pull the data.

Discovery will pull an array of job id’s (and details).

Collection will pull the results of each job from the array.

When I set the collector up for discovery, I get the correct information including the ID.

Using this id variable in the collection url I only get 1 event per id. If I hard code this id in the url AND disable collection, I get all events for that job.

The throughput looks ok.

But the capture window only captured 2 events. 1 from each job id.

Disregard. I made 0 changes and it now works as expected. Bugs in the matrix.

1 UpGoat